From the feeding chair...
By r brassington, Oct 12 2017 03:59PM
So I've had a baby. A beautiful little girl. Life changes, and books are still a part of my life, but not the most important. I've still managed to carry on reading whenever I can, mainly on my Kindle from the feeding chair.
My 2017 reads so far:
* Faithful by Alice Hoffman ( Simon and Schuster)
* Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner (Random House)
* In the Light of What we See by Sarah Painter (Lake Union Publishing)
* Until I Met Her by Natalie Barelli (Thomas and Mercer)
* Watch Me Disappear by Janelle Brown (Random House)
Not bad for a new mum, I think.
Reviews to follow very soon...